Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Wisconsin
Options

Pre-Race Webinar Date?

I had signed up for the Wisconsin Pre-Race Webinar in early August and received a confirmation that the webinar would take place on Wednesday, August 20.  Last night I received a "reminder" email, but the date showed tonight, August 19.  Does anybody have information to clarify this?  I have to juggle workouts to participate, so I can't plan to call in both nights to find out which was correct.  Thanks.

Comments

• Options

Posted By Todd Dicus on 19 Aug 2014 11:04 AM

I had signed up for the Wisconsin Pre-Race Webinar in early August and received a confirmation that the webinar would take place on Wednesday, August 20.  Last night I received a "reminder" email, but the date showed tonight, August 19.  Does anybody have information to clarify this?  I have to juggle workouts to participate, so I can't plan to call in both nights to find out which was correct.  Thanks.

The webinar is tonight. It was originally scheduled for Wed, then I booked travel to my IMChat camp this weekend for Wed, etc. I made the change early last week and people who had reg'd for the webinar should have received notification of the change last week.

The webinar will be recorded and made available to everyone so no worries if you can't make it. 

• Options

Thanks. I'm not sure what happened with last week's notification, but yesterday's confirmation gave me a good alert. I'm hoping to make it tonight.

Todd

• Options
    I had the same issue on net getting the change notification. I assume we will be able to download a replay if we have to miss it?