Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Arizona
Options

2014 IM Arizona Super Duper Admin Thread

Welcome to the Super Duper Admin Thread for IM Arizona. Note that some information is missing from the post below. I will add these details as we get closer to the event and build out your incredibly powerful TeamEN race weekend experience.

We recommend you subscribe to this thread to receive automatic email updates when a detail has been added. VIDEO HOW TO

With so much going on, when the date of your Ironman gets closer, it is hard to remember if you brushed your teeth, let alone remember where that link is to the Team Event sheet, or what the deadline date is the for bios...hence this Master Race Thread.

Dates to Remember

Dinner/Lunch: I am presently looking for a race captain for this event. Arranging a team dinner would be one of the duties.

T-shirt Order (Shop Here):

EN Uniform (Shop Here): We recommend you race in Team Endurance Nation tri top and shorts, but if you are representing your local club, you can purchase an EN hat, arm coolers and much more to show off your EN style! Note: Deadline is at least three weeks prior to race to allow for delivery.

Links

• Team EN Race Hashtag - #workworks #teamen #imarizona -- For all you social media fiends on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc, this is the “code” you use for your posts so that the Team can follow your exploits

• Team EN Race Photo Gallery --Upload pictures ; View pictures  -

Comments

• Options
    Hi Brenda-I'm perfectly willing to be race captain again. I was already wondering if Rich and the group want to try a Friday am breakfast before 4 keys as opposed to Thursday night dinner. I know several people never get her in time for dinner thurs night. We mentioned it last year.
  • Options
    Betsy, you are the RC. Whatever you decide is fine with me.
  • Options
    Brenda-I guess I am. Nobody else stepped forward. Have the dinner planned as last year but haven't finalized the contract. Shaughn Simmons took on the weekly thread job on his own and I support and cheer everyone on with him. There are not a lot of names yet on the roster so I will remind people to put their names up. anything else right now? Got my captains t shirt and will get the visors cLoser to the race. Anything else right now?

• Options
    sent you a PM.
  • Options
    Brenda...if you need to reach me, just email me at bthompson@stericycle.com.  I respond that much faster than any PM.
  • Options
    Wondering why we are doing dinner so far from race venue?        Why not in Tempe?
  • Options
    Robin-we had it there last year and everyone was pretty happy. I gave several choices to the group and all who responded wanted to go there. It's not that far from tempe-just a few miles north on Scottsdale road.
  • Options
    Robin, Scottsdale is worth the trip, it is very close... went there last time i did AZ for dinner, it was nice to see it
  • Options
    @ Brenda...For some reason the team Google sheet won't accept my info.  It took some data then just stopped.  My race number is 1038 and I'll be at the team dinner.  Yes, please add me to the Group Me thing.
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Super stoked to cheer everyone on!

Remember to:

* Share the 4Keys talk on your social media pages or with your friends who are racing!
    * Come to the team dinner for goodies, team pics, mojo and if you have kids wanting an ENKIDS tshirt- if you miss the dinner I will have them at 4Keys
    * To share pics either send them to me via Facebook (make sure to friend me here anyway) or when the GroupMe starts up you can send them that way also.
    * To show up on the Instagram feed remember #EN4Keys

See everyone in AZ!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Wanted to give you the link to the blog post of the review of IMAZ Here: http://bit.ly/1AotThf

If you're on Facebook and I tagged you, please SHARE the post on your timeline or throw us a "like" If you're on Facebook and I didn't tag you let me know- But whether you're on social media or not, I hope you enjoy the post as you are recovering! Was fantastic to see everyone!
  • Options
    Mariah, thanks for all the fabulous pictures. it was great to meet you at the race. See you soon.