Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman North Carolina [Retired]
Options

B2B Week of Aug 25-31 (Test Week)

Nice long ride today in 2 parts 46 miles in to work and 47 miles home.  Total TSS 291 and negative split the trip.  so I might be able to do this thing after all.

Swim day will be nice tomorrow.

Rest up for those tests,  You want to give your best effort to get solid numbers to plan Race Day with!

Comments

• Options

Anyone else do Big Training Day yesterday?  I was mostly happy with mine.  Bike is slower than I was hoping for in Z2, but it felt great, like I could go all day.  Light week this week will be welcome- enjoyed today's day off.  Had an awesome massage today.  Husband is cooking dinner and I went to church.  

Keep up the work everybody!!!!   It's gonna get harder from here!

• Options
    @ Leslie, I couldn't do big day due to work. Long run Sat and Long ride Sun instead. Plan on riding the course (as much of it as possible since some is highway) this weekend in Wilmington so I will use that as my Big Day I think.

Test week this week! I look forward to getting some new numbers to plan my race day around!

Swim tonight will be a welcome relief.
  • Options
    HELLOOOOO I just OFFICIALLY dropped into B2B plan after finishing 5 sprints in a row! Yikes! Super stoked for long course again- this has been the longest season ever but I'm loving it! Lets do this!
  • Options
    No workout today due to work and out of town travel, run test tomorrow. Planning to go ride the course in Wilmington this weekend but the rental house I am supposed to be moving into in 2 weeks bagged on me and I may have to go to Winston-Salem to look for another rental. Poo. That will upset the best-laid plans...
  • Options
    Woo Hoo! New FTP of 224 up from 221. Yay!