Home Announcements 🎙

Guaranteed Ironman Slot Lottery: Ironman Florida 2015

As you may know, Endurance Nation was award 50 guaranteed entries to Ironman events, as being crowned WTC Tri Club Program World Champions for 2013. 

Please go here to read more about this

Our guaranteed slot lotteries for Ironman Lake Placid and Chattanooga wer very successful. 

The intent of this post is to give you a heads up that our guaranteed slot lottery for Ironman Florida up next. We have allocated 16 guaranteed slots to IM Florida. Ironman Florida is one of our Key Races for 2015. Please go here to read more about the Key Race Program for 2015

How the IMFL Lottery will Work / Dates to Remember

1. Tomorrow, Wednesday September 24th, we'll send a special announcement out to the Team, with instructions for how to submit your name for a chance to win of one of 16 guaranteed slots to Ironman Florida 2015. That email will also be posted to this thread.
  2. You'll have until CoB, Monday, September 29th to submit your information. 
  3. Winners will be chosen and announced on Tuesday, September 30th.
  4. Your information will be forwarded to Ironman and they will be in touch with further instructions. 

Again, please go here to learn more about the lottery process, etc. 

Comments

• Team,

Per the Ironman Florida Guaranteed Slot Allocation Program that we announced yesterday above, registration for this opportunity is now open

Go here to enter a chance to win one of 16 guaranteed Ironman Florida Registration Slots

Registration, and the link to this form, will be turned off at
    6pm on Monday, September 29th

Notes:

What is "guaranteed?"

If you win, we give your deets to WTC and they contact you with double top secret, back door, skip the registration craziness instructions. The slot is not free!!

Racing Ironman Florida this year and thinking of racing it again next year?

Please do not submit your name to this lottery process. Remember that you’ll have an opportunity to register via the registered participants onsite opportunity on Saturday. 

Already have firm plans to go to the race, volunteer or spectate, and claim a slot on Monday via onsite registration?

Thanks for volunteering and cheering on your Endurance Nation teammates! However, please don’t submit your name to this lottery process. In our more than significant experience with Ironman race weekends, if you are in “a” line Monday morning, WTC WILL take your money and you WILL be registered for 2015!

Kinda sorta interested in racing IMFL so, what the hell, I’ll enter my deets and see what happens?

Please understand that if you win a registration opportunity, and don’t take advantage of it, that guaranteed registration is lost to the team! So if you win and decide to not claim your slot, email us at support@endurancenation.zendesk.com right away so we can give your slot to someone else. 

Thanks and we’ll be back again in a few days with a friendly, last call reminder!

• Here are the winners:

1 Brent Bills
    2 Darren Freeman
    3 Jimmy Augustine
    4 Virginia Edmonds
    5 Christina Davis
    6 Michael Falick
    7 Mark Lane
    8 Rich Stanbaugh
    9 Catherine Jadot
    10 Anthony Smallwood
    11 Kristan croom
    12 Shaughn Simmons
    13 Jay Lakamp
    14 Christine Miroslavich
    15 Gustavo Sousa
    16 Mike Roberts

We will forward this list to WTC and they'll be in touch shortly with registration instructions. Congratulations!

• The lottery is now open and will close on Monday, September 28th. See the second post in this thread for registration instructions.
  • Hey coach- you are running out of Tuesday.
  • I know he was alive. While at work (at the hospital) I got a break and got to check to see if the list was up yet and he was online. Then the green dot went red. I hope he's OK.
  • Its Wednesday here in Australia, has anyone seen the list??

• The winners have been selected! See the third post above.
  • SWEEEETTTT!!!!! WOOOT! Looks like I'm going to Florida!
  • No luck again with the Lottery image. Kind of happy though cause Mrs. Noftsger informed me after I applied she would rather go to Arizona. Not sure if I'm going to do regular registration or a fund raising slot for Children's Cancer Awareness again.

Congrats to the winners!!!
  • Thank you so much!  Very Happy!
  • Man, no luck!!
    Looks like I'll have to pay for a foundation slot...

• Posted By Matt Aaronson on 01 Oct 2014 09:12 AM

Man, no luck!!

Looks like I'll have to pay for a foundation slot...

General entry is not that hard to get into.  You just need to be quick.  I had no trouble registering for IMFL the times I have done it.

• Awesome - thank you!
  • Hey KMF- see you in Florida!
  • Congratulations to all the winners!  Happy for you and enjoy the journey to race day!

• I saw this website somewhere that has slots combined with a travel package: http://race-quest.squarespace.com/ironman-florida/
  • Awesome! Training and racing with Jimmy and SS again. Matt, if you've got a fast connection and log on right when it opens, you'll likely get in.
  • Can't believe I won a lottery slot! Thank you!

• @ Jimmy, we are going have Roberts pull us the whole way!  Looking forward to that journey!
  • Thank you, thank you thank you! I now have my race calendar set up for next year. See you all in Florida!
  • Oh WOW! I just noticed I won a spot. It's so totally cool. I didn't expect that at all. It's nice to win something when you are in the middle of kneehab.... Yes I'm calling my current recovery from knee surgery training kneehab.

• Very blessed to get a chance to race. This helped me get through a 15 hour day at work yesterday. Looks like I might be working diagonal IM's next year IMCA (Land of the the Rockies) and later IMFL (Land of MICKEY). So cool, THX.
  • Hey everyone - Have any of the winners been contacted yet by WTC? Just dont wanna miss out b/c they have my email wrong or something...
  • @Jimmy - I was a lucky winner of a slot for IM Choo. WTC did not send us any communications until the Monday before this year's race. It looks like their standard procedure to open early registration 1 week before general registration happens. Rest easy.
  • I got the e-mail from WTC today. We have until 10/31 to complete registration. I look forward to meeting most of you in a little over a year. I need the year.
  • got mine too! yahoo!
  • I got mine and registered!
  • I misread this and totally F'd up. I thought we had until today to register. So this morning I pull out my CC and try to log in.... nope we had until 8 am this morning. F me.....

• Posted By Anthony Smallwood on 31 Oct 2014 09:03 AM

I misread this and totally F'd up. I thought we had until today to register. So this morning I pull out my CC and try to log in.... nope we had until 8 am this morning. F me.....

Email Brenda ASAP and see if there is something she can work out quickly with them.