Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Arizona
Options

2014 IMAZ - EN Giving Back to Families

Hi folks

EN will be putting together an opportunity to give back to the EN family/spouses/kids etc at IRONKIDS at IMAZ (Wknd of Nov 14th)

What we need first is the email addresses for the spouses who are attending IMAZ. Please go HERE to input your spouses email address. I need this info no later than Oct 17, 2014.  

Thanks folks.

Comments

• Options

Posted By Brenda Ross on 03 Oct 2014 08:13 AM

Hi folks

EN will be putting together an opportunity to give back to the EN family/spouses/kids etc at IRONKIDS at IMAZ (Wknd of Nov 14th)

What we need first is the email addresses for the spouses who are attending IMAZ. These need to be forwarded to me at brenda@endurancenation.us with subject line: MAZ IRONKIDS and I need this info no later than Oct 17, 2014.  

Thanks folks.

Team, 

This initiative if one of the items we exited with from our planning sessions at IMChatt. We want to create some cool opportunities for your families during race weekends. 

Call it the "EN builds your SAU balance while you're too torqued up to think about anything else" initiative 

• Options
    Can you share any details of what you all are planning?
  • Options

Posted By Clark Mitchell on 05 Oct 2014 07:51 AM

Can you share any details of what you all are planning?

I occurred to us at IMChatt that we could help organize some simple stuff on Friday and/or Saturday of race weekend to create some value for your families:

• At IMAZ: organize team participation in the Ironkids race
    • Future: some kinda nice something for the spouses. Like a thank you card with a Starbucks gift card attached to bottle of vodka...stuff like that 

At IMAZ we plan to pilot the kids race thing, and will have shirts made for your kids.