Home Announcements 🎙

NEW: Endurance Nation Ambassador Program

In an effort to grow the sport of triathlon, the spirit of learning something new, the thrill of competition, and the commonality of friendship, we are creating a Team Ambassador program. Endurance Nation will hand-select teammates to be a part of the first group. We would love for you to join us in our quest to make the community a better place.

As an Endurance Nation Ambassador you will be held to a high standard of sportsmanlike conduct, friendly nature, going the extra mile for a friend, and promoting the sport of triathlon through the EN team.

As you know, Endurance Nation helps others work hard, get smart, go fast, and achieve their goals. Please consider joining us in our goals as well!

Guidelines:

Commit to being an Endurance Nation Ambassador for one calendar year.

Promote Endurance Nation through Social Media by reposting, sharing, retweeting and connecting with all platforms you currently are a part of.

Update your social media profiles to note you are an EN Ambassador

Attend as many EN functions as possible while inviting others to join (Races, Camps, Twitter Chat, Podcasts etc)

When at a race, be the person who is always helping others, cheering and staying to help.

Race in Endurance Nation kit.

Refer at least two athletes to the team per year

Participate in one team Key Race or Monthly Race for the year as well as three (3) Team Challenges (online).

Organize at least two (2) social events in your area, to be funded by Endurance Nation

Identify local bike shops, running shops, tri clubs that would be good partners for Endurance Nation.

What EN Gives You:

GEAR

DISCOUNTS & More

EN tri race kit

EN visor

2 EN bottles

EN tattoos

EN trucker hat

Bio added to Ambassador page on EN public site

EN Forum designation of Ambassador Status

Training Plan Discount that you can pass on to friends -- Save $50.

25% off of EN Cycling Kit and other Custom Gear in EN store

Sponsor Discounts when available

Additional Earned Rewards:

If you hold a social event, you get $100 cash up to three events.

For every 5 folks you refer who sign up, you earn $100 cash (convert from trial to member).

If the Ambassador successfully completes the following objectives...

Recruit at least ten (10) new members via their referral code.

Organize at least two (2) social events in their area.

Then EN will:

Pay for entry into the following year’s event of their choice, up to $300

give you an EN Jacket, $150 value!

Interested in becoming an Endurance Nation Ambassador?

Please fill out this form to submit your application. 

Thanks and we look forward to working closely with you!

Comments

• Coach Rich,

I'm your guy in Atlanta. I think Atlanta can build from its base with the great people we have here.

• Posted By Jim Hogan on 13 Oct 2014 06:21 PM

Coach Rich,

I'm your guy in Atlanta. I think Atlanta can build from its base with the great people we have here.

Cool! And you know I'm always looking for people to hang out with when I get out there to visit family 

• Coach R,

I feel like I have already been doing this :-)

I always race in my kit, mostly ride in my kit, and promote this incredible team whenever and wherever possible, so I guess I would like to throw my hat into the ring as well :-)