Home Announcements 🎙

NEW: Endurance Nation Spouse Membership Program

Spouse Program

In our travels to the races this year, it’s clear that many of you have spouses that train and race triathlons. We’d love have both of you on the Team, and will help you save by giving you both a special spouses rate of only $99 per month per person!

Here’s how it works:

1. Have your spouse create a FREE 30-day trial membership here, identifying you as their referral. They’ll have a free 30-days to check out the team, a $109 value.

2. If they decide to join the Team and become a member, you’ll get a free month also, a $109 value.

3. Also be sure to email us at support@endurancenation.zendesk.com to let us know you’re a couple. We’ll change your billing rate to $99 each per month.

That’s two TeamEN membership accounts for only $198 per month, and a total savings of $458 for a year of coaching!

Have your spouse create a FREE 30-day trial membership here, identifying you as their referral.

Disclaimer:

You agree to hold RnPnEN harmless for any and all “You just got chicked!” events, lost training and racing bets that result in extra chores, to include but not limited to washing dishes, laundry, and foot rubs.

Comments

• Rich -- link to signup spouse gives access denied. Do I need to give you a copy of our marriage certificate?

Let us know how to get Katy onboard.

• Posted By Mark Roberts on 17 Nov 2014 08:47 PM

Rich -- link to signup spouse gives access denied. Do I need to give you a copy of our marriage certificate?

Let us know how to get Katy onboard.

Hey Mark,

We've set the permissions on that page so that members (you) can't see it, so people don't accidentally bang on it or something. Katy should be able to see that page, however, as long as she's using a computer that you are not signed into EN with, if that makes sense. In other words, if you or her are on a computer that is no signed into EN, you should be able to see the registration page. 

• Thanks!
    We'll get it figured out.
  • Hi Rich- just so I undersand this program correctly I'd like to ask a question or 2. I am a member at $99/mo. If my wife joins, she gets a free month, I get a free month, and what would her monthly and my monthly fee be? Thanks.
  • Brad,

Sorry I missed this. Please email us at support@endurancenation.zendesk.com