Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Boulder
Options

2015 IM Boulder Official Welcome and Introductory Thread

Welcome to the Sign In Thread!

Please use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow teammates, telling us a little bit about you, your goals for the race, etc!

Comments

• Options
    Hello..

Ironman Boulder will be my second Ironman of '15 (Texas).

The race takes place two days before my 25th anniversary. My wife and I thought completing an IM would be better than dragging family/friends to a party to celebrate. It will be her first and my 3rd ironman. Don't really have any performance goals for this race other than to finish... but I'm sure that'll change as it gets a little closer!
  • Options
    I'm from Littleton and this will be my second IM Boulder and (hopefully) my 8th IM. I will be at IMLP one week before Boulder. As a result, I am hoping just to be healthy to make it to the start line, do what I can out there, and enjoy the crowds.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
  • Options
    This will be my first IM... Hope it goes well! Done several HIMs before... My goal is simply to finsh, if I can do it with minimal walking that would be all the better. :-)
  • Options

Hello All, just posting here to let you know i created a IM Boulder general info thread in the Boulder folder.  Check it out and subscribe so you will receive updates.

• Options

This will be my 2nd IM, first at Altitude.  I am also doing 70.3 Boulder and the Crucible Camp with Coach Rich.  Looking forward to racing with some fellow ENers and racing in such a beautiful location. 

• Options
    This will be my 2nd Ironman with my first being Wisconsin 2013. fought knee pain all last year so this will be a big year of racing for me. Looking forward to meeting ENers in this awesome location. We visited there last year and I  fell in love with the location.