Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

[EN] Endurance Nation Crowned Two-Time IRONMAN World Champions!

We are proud to announce that Endurance Nation has been crowned Two-Time World Champions of the Ironman® TriClub Program (Division I-Clubs 400+ Members). Our 2014 margin of victory was more than 300,000 points over second place.

This effectively makes Endurance Nation the world’s largest, most active, and fastest online triathlon team in the world, for the second year in a row.

More importantly, for you, our members, it’s validation of all the hard work you have done -- and that you’ve made the correct choice by joining Endurance Nation. 

In a space where the status quo is expensive individualized coaching, where volume is the training tool of choice, and where training innovation is ruined by a collective “herd” mentality, you’ve chosen Endurance Nation and our unique, completely contrarian approach:

Team Coaching

High quality, refined...but generic training plans.
Prompt, thoughtful, detailed support from coaches...but delivered via forums vs email.
Excellent, high quality, respectful and supportive learning and feedback...delivered via a community and insane amounts of quality content vs a high dollar guru relationship with one person.

And so after seven years -- growing from 70 to 700 athletes and earning our Second Consecutive World Championship Title by over 300,000 points -- we, and you, our partners in Endurance Nation, can say that Team Coaching works. 

We would like your help in celebrating our collective success as a Team. Here is some homework for you:

The Endurance Nation Cheers Challenge

Take a picture or video of yourself “cheers-ing” the win with a beer, a coffee, a glass of wine, sportsdrink, a beer, etc
Post it to whatever social media platforms you use -- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc, using the hashtags #EN4Keys #Triathlon #IronmanTriathlete
Be sure to include a link to the formal announcement here 
Please also tag your Endurance Nation friends in the photo, as well as any non-member friends with whom you’d like to share the news. 
Finally, come back to this thread and post your Cheers Challenge picture here. Watch this screencast to learn how to post a picture to a forum thread.

Coach Rich’s impartial sidekick, Coach Riley, will pick the best cheers picture for a special prize (no, it won’t be dog food we promise)!

Thanks again, sincerely, for your continued support and thanks in advance for your help in celebrating this win!

Rich and Patrick

Your Endurance Nation Coaches

PS - Remember, we're here to help you 24/7 via our
support email service. Don't be shy!

http://members.endurancenation.us

Comments

• Options

Click on the pic to view the video

• Options
    I'm very impressed Coach R! Maybe we need a new EN chug challenge? Oh...congrats to the EN team - rock on!
  • Options

You know the more I think about this, the more awesome it seems...we start with two coaches who walked out on a limb and found themselves in a whole new tree; we've got hundreds of team members who earned points for participation in all sorts of ways; and we have those stellar athletes who racked up the podium spots...it took all of us, doing our thing, to make this happen. Sure, it's purely an artificial marketing ploy by WTC, but, still, it shows how great this whole EN enterprise is.

And it all starts with Rich and Patrick. Thanks you guys for creating and growing and constantly improving the space where we can all pursue our dreams and succeed. You guys should be very proud, and deserve that ale.

• Options
    @al completely and 100% agree
  • Options

It won't let me post my video with Emily Brinkley so all I say is.... Ya'll find me on Facebook and watch it because its LEGEN....wait for it.... DARY!