Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Canada
Options

IM Canada camp powered by EN

Hi Everybody - I'm with Raise the Bar, which is one of the new teams that's "Powered by EN".  We're based just outside of Seattle and we're sending a group of about 20 to Whistler this year.   We also do a training camp there, which this year, is powered by EN.  (I just posted a similar story in the IMCDA forum)

"Powered by EN" means many of the camp resources,preparation materials, discussion topics,and education are right out of Endurance Nation. We're blending those resources with our own coaches' presence and experience and team hospitality vibe to make this training intensive/educational/friendly kind of camp experience.  The lovely and Super Smart Jenn Edwards is leading the charge at this camp.  She was 4th in her AG last year at Whistler and is going back this year as many of you many know.  Good egg that one.

Please consider coming!  The camp is $269 (2 nights) or $299 (3 nights).  Lodging isn't included, however, we have a rental house that is open for 8 athletes for $50/night and a few of those spots are left.  Evening meetings and a Saturday night dinner (provided at no extra charge) will be at the rental house.  Athletes are certainly welcome to be in the house throughout the weekend when not training - it's the official headquarters for the camp.

Questions?  Please ask!  You can reach out to Jenn Edwards or myself.  

Find More Camp Information HERE