Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Texas

Week 13

Well it's almost end of lucky 13, who's up for long 5hr ride tomorrow? Looking on strava and see TX Campers are on track. How's everyone else?
@chris. Glad all is good at home. Don't try and make up lost time! Just move on with training image
@ Kim how's chlorine now? I'm so accustomed to mine now I will wear it on race day ( no more drippy nose for 50 miles)
@ Eric how's that knee?.

Comments

• I am rocking my swim this week! 11,200 yards! I am happy! We had 80 degree weather earlier this week, it's supposed to be 47 in the morning. Sheesh!!!!
  • Lol, no complaining on your part, I'm still in sub zero temps and do all my training indoors
  • @CD - Happy to see the young man is rebounding and continue to pray that he keeps getting stronger.   Now get back on that bike brother and knock it out!

@Latisha - Nice job on the swim, getting in some serious yards!

@Ron - Knee is coming around, rock tape is applied daily and that has seemed to reduce whatever clunk / maltracking that was happening with my knee cap.  Keep us posted on the hamstring and don't overdue in Boston! 

About to start the trainer ride, still working off some of the goodwill from last weekend's outdoor cycling to get me through some of these final basement rides.  Good luck to everyone.  Dial it up and knock it out.

• @CD - Happy to see the young man is rebounding and continue to pray that he keeps getting stronger.   Now get back on that bike brother and knock it out!

@Latisha - Nice job on the swim, getting in some serious yards!

@Ron - Knee is coming around, rock tape is applied daily and that has seemed to reduce whatever clunk / maltracking that was happening with my knee cap.  Keep us posted on the hamstring and don't overdue in Boston! 

About to start the trainer ride, still working off some of the goodwill from last weekend's outdoor cycling to get me through some of these final basement rides.  Good luck to everyone.  Dial it up and knock it out.