Home Announcements 🎙
Options

swim ebook

Just got around to looking at the swim ebook on week 3 of OS...starting to think about getting in the pool.  I can open the document, but none of the videos.   Am I missing something? Dave

Comments

• Options
    I think in the past, this has been an adobe reader issue. Can you make sure to get a recent copy of Reader and try again maybe?
  • Options
    David,

Not sure if this is the issue but ... the videos won't display in the Preview app on OS X - you'll need to open the PDF in Adobe Reader. Make sure you've got a current version of Adobe Reader.
  • Options
    IT's definitely an adobe issue. Get the latest adobe reader here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
  • Options

I was also having problems.  I tried the update button on my adobe reader 8.X and it found some updates to a newer version of 8.X.  Unfortunately this did not solve the problem.  When I clicked on coach P's link I found out that there is version 9.3.  For what ever reason adobe would not update me to version 9.3 from my 8.X. 

I am downloading the newest version as I type this.  If there are further problems or things that I have to do I will post here.

Edit: After the download version 9.3 everything in the ebookworked; intro podcast and videos.

Gordon