Home Announcements 🎙

TOUGHMAN Discount

TOUGHMAN Triathlon has offered a discount to their New York race to EN athletes. Below is the discount information. If you have raced any of their previous races, please feel free to let us know how your experience was. 

Visit: TOUGHMAN

Enter Code: TMEN25 for a $25 discount to the TM NY Championship race on Sept 13th 2015

For all athletes traveling they have a travel packages as well with Race Day Transport

Comments

• I raced Toughman AZ last year and it was horrible. The courses were poorly marked and they ran out of water at the run aid stations. On a positive note, the race director CALLED to apologize. And I read there is a new director this year. I'm going to give Toughman NM a try in August. Any chance of a discount on that one?

• Posted By Leslie Knight on 28 Apr 2015 10:35 PM

I raced Toughman AZ last year and it was horrible. The courses were poorly marked and they ran out of water at the run aid stations. On a positive note, the race director CALLED to apologize. And I read there is a new director this year. I'm going to give Toughman NM a try in August. Any chance of a discount on that one?

Try the code above and see if it works?

• @leslie this is Mariah on EMILYS check in- having reception issues in the mountains. Anyway the discount only works on the NY championship race as the other toughman races are severely discounted already- sorry. I tried to get a discount across the board but that's all I could get.
  • @Mariah, thanks for checking!

@John- hope to see you there.  I'll be living at @2100 ft by then instead of 4300, so the altitude will be even worse...