Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Texas

Pictures and Congrats

So unbelievably proud of everyone on this team. It was an honor to cheer you on in the hot texas sun and watch you show everyone why Endurance Nation is so amazing. We are a great family of athletes through the good, bad and humid ugly! 

If you have pictures to add or want to take any that I took- see them here: 

SMUGMUG LINK for DESKTOP- http://teamen.smugmug.com/Races/2015-IM-Texas

Feel free to use ^those^ pictures anywhere and everywhere to pat yourself on the back. Your EN family is proud of you 

I can't wait to read those Race Reports- do it now while its still fresh, this is what helps others on the team to learn about IMTX, learn from your accomplishments and gives you a chance to have your race on paper (which you will appreciate) 

Look for my Facebook recap post this week- If we aren't friends on FB yet, please add me so I can tag you in the post, lets pay it forward and share the EN experience with future IM 

Y'all rock!

Special shout out to Dana for hosting this Marketing Maven- You're a stellar woman, a bad a$$ triathlete and have one of the kindest hearts Ive encountered in a long time. Thank you for letting me into your world on what is arguably one of the craziest weeks of a triathletes life! 

Comments

• Great pics. Coach P's heat hat looks dorky as all get out but look who got the last laugh!! Next thing you know we'll all be sporting white granny covers in the heat. image Congrats to the entire team for making it through that run.
  • Great pictures. Congrats!
  • Mariah... thanks for the pictures. I think you unwittingly captured a family heirloom. The one of me stumbling (I wouldn't call it a run at that point!) to the finish line captured me high 5'in my two nieces who flew in from Las Vegas to watch me race. Thank you very much...