Home Announcements 🎙

Team Update, May 20th, 2015

Your TeamEN Weekly Update!

Blue Ridge Parkway Camp

**NEW**: Updated Search Functionality!

We have finally found a solution to Endurance Nation's content problem -- a dynamic search engine. With over 8 years (400,000 lines!) of data, most search engines just froze up. But now we are all set. To use the new search tool, simply go to the top right of the Endurance Nation website and type in your search terms. The results will appear quickly, and by clicking More Like This, you'll help the Search Engine get better! *Tip: Remember to enclose phrases you want to search for in quotes, such as "Dig Me Beach"*

**COMING SOON!** Additional EN Bike and Car Stickers!

Endurance Nation wheel, wheelcover, frame, and car window stickers are hot off the presses, in the mail, and will be available in the Store shortly for your purchase! Stay tuned!

Blue Ridge Parkway Camp is Filling Up!

The 2016 Blue Ridge Cycling Camp is filling up fast. As of 05/10/2015, there are only five slots left (20 already taken).  The 2015 Blue Ridge Camp was a fantastic experience, with 25 Team Endurance Nation athletes and friends coming together for four epic days of cycling, food and fun. You can read the Camp Updates here 

If you'd like to join us for a long weekend of epic riding, please make a deposit ASAP via the Official Camp Page here and shoot any questions you have to support@endurancenation.zendesk.com. 

2015 Ironman Training Camps

Don't forget that Rich and Patrick lead the best, most informative training camps in the Ironman coaching space, with camps on the Ironman Lake Placid, Wisconsin, Chattanooga, Florida, and Arizona courses. Go here to learn more and register today!

New Resources in the Wiki

• 2015 Nutrition Webinar with CoreDiet.com Founder, Jesse Kropelnicki. Jesse returns to review his nutritional guidance and update the Team on some of the newest products available to endurance athletes, including Gatorade Endurance and much more. This webinar is mandatory watching for those of you looking to be your personal best on race day!
  • New Boston Qualifying Run Plan Hack for VolumeRequested by one of your teammates who had been training but needed a boost in volume, this 12-week plan makes use of split long runs to ramp you up, then drop you into a critical six-week Peak and Taper phase.

Race Reports

Ironman Texas:

70.3 Race Reports:

Challenge Knoxville, Don Nowak
Chattanooga 70.3, Reid Sheffield
St. George 70.3, Mark Cardinale
St. George 70.3, Juan Vergara

St. George 70.3, Alvin Homs

St. George 70.3, Jason Brandt

Webinars:

Challenge Quassy, 5/26. Register here

Anne's Fun Fact!

We just had a great Blue Ridge Parkway Camp, great rides were had by all, and we're opening up a few spots for new campers next year. In North Carolina, Wright Brothers lore is commemorated everywhere. Once in Elizabeth City I saw an historical plaque boasting that the building I was standing in front of sold a gallon of gas to them before they returned to the Outer Banks to keep working on their flying machine. Not sure if that's plaque-worthy. Before that? They ran a bike shop. Full circle, y'all.

Thanks for reading!

Rich and Patrick

Your Endurance Nation Coaches

PS - Remember, we're here to help you 24/7 via our
support email service. Don't be shy!

http://members.endurancenation.us

Comments

• Hey Coach(es)!

Hope this is an okay spot for this question: Any update on the wheel cover decals?  Hoping to have mine for IMCDA in two weeks!

Cheers! 

• Posted By Jenn Edwards on 11 Jun 2015 04:37 PM

Hey Coach(es)!

Hope this is an okay spot for this question: Any update on the wheel cover decals?  Hoping to have mine for IMCDA in two weeks!

Cheers! 

Hey Jenn,

We have everything but have hit a stumbling block with our store and fulfillment partners. Let me fire something up tomorrow or Monday and get back to you. 

• Thank you!  New bike is black with white and red trim. Will look pretty sweet with EN graphics - just sayin'!!