Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Canada
Options

Week 16 IMC

Welcome to Week 16. Having done camp week this past weekend really made if feel like we are getting close. Three more hard weeks of training and then 2 weeks of final prep & taper by my count.

Sounds like about half of us pushed camp week to this week. Good training for you. Post your plans and hit it hard.

For those that did camp weekend, Monday is a rest day! Is it bad I'm thinking about swimming?

Looks like long run extends now to 2.5 hours on Thursday.

I'm backpacking with my son Thur-Sun so probably doing my long run on Wednesday and will see if I can get a long bike in on Monday when I return.

Have a great week of training.

Comments

• Options
    I completed camp week....that was tough....thurs ows 2.4 @ 1:18 in ideal conditions....fri bike 100 mi...5850'...5:55....run 5....rode hard @ .77 just to try it....run wasn't so bad....but not what I want on race day....sat went to my flat course....b 100 .....5:20....@ .71.....legs were feeling good all things considered.....sun run 12... 2:10....hit all the z2/z3 intervals.....today my legs are shot....taking a rest day....maybe tomorrow as well....balance of week will be hit/miss since i'm headed for a long weekend family reunion....i'm sick of gatorade & gu