Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Maryland
Options

Get ready to rumble!!

IM MD peeps - let's get ready to rumble and get this party started!!! 

As your official Race Captain, I'll start weekly thread topics next week (with 12 to go), so we can commiserate and support each other through each week's trials and tribulations (I know I'll need it for FTP tests and 5k time trials - ICK!!)

If you haven't read the introductory thread, please do, and introduce yourself so you can start enjoying the benefits of team mojo.  Also please subscribe to the IM "Marlyand" forum (we'll have to get Brenda to change that ), so you won't miss any important updates and again enable easy access to both giving and receiving mojo.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you virtually, and then racing with you in 12 weeks in Cambridge!

Julie

Comments

• Options
    Yippeeee! I'm doing the testing this week. 5K and 1000m TT done. My FTP test will be a Time Trial on Saturday. Then I'm ready to rumble!!!

Think I'll take some time this weekend to do an inventory and order/buy any necessary supplies or equipment so that I'm good to go from here to race day.

I've been considering purchasing a speedsuit for the swim. Things have been pretty hot this season already and I'm thinking there is a decent chance of a non wetsuit swim. Might be time for me to bite that bullet and I'd like time to get used to it.