Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Lake Placid
Options

IMLP Peeps Missing in Action - URGENT

Hi Team, as part of my job as Race Director for EN, I am responsible to cross reference the Ironman Triclub Bib List against our EN Event Sheet and the following people are missing from our sheet:

Frank Zaffino

Paul Takac

Stephanie Stevens

Stuart Schwark

Matt Samojeden

Michael Paul

Evan O'Regan

Ganzalo Canteros Paz

Dan Molloy

Cleve Carrens

Dan Cioaca

Ben Fenton

Andrea Kepic

Lauren McDonald

I have added your names, to the EN Event Sheet, but if you want to be included in the dinner and be on the group me communication for race week, I really need you to get your details in there stat. Deadline for dinner RSVP and payment is this Sunday, July 19. Numbers go in to the caterer Monday. It is important that the caterer knows how many people they are feeding and setting up for. Late requests will not be honored.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the reminder Brenda! I have yet to pay for the dimer.
  • Options
    Brenda - sorry to write I won't be there. I tried to recover quickly from my crash and it hasn't worked - I can't swim and running remains extremely painful (broken ribs) so no Lake Placid for me. I pulled my name off all the rosters and the team dinner; regrets I couldn't fix this for you.
    Best
    Stu
  • Options
    Hi all....I know I have been missing in action on posting and writing to the team...but I have been training !!!

The reason I am not that active in the forums is I am in the middle of relocating for work from Ohio to Mexico taking on a huge new job, travelling back and forth every week and moving the family there. And in the middle of all that....preparing and racing IMLP...that would not have been possible without reading all the great action posted by everyone there !

So, sorry I also won't be there for the dinner, but will make the 4 keys talk
    See you all there and in the course !!
  • Options
    Hi Brenda - looks as though I'm in the sheet twice - one entry on Excel row 37 (where I put in my info a while back) and a duplicate entry further down on Excel row 58 (which is empty, not sure who created that one).

Either way, all my info is in the original entry (row 37), dinner ticket is paid for, and just want to make sure there's no double counting.

Thanks for the heads up!