Home Classifieds
Options

2013 Trek SC 9.9 - Di2 - EN Paint

For sale is one badass, gently used 2013 Trek Speed Concept 9.9, size medium.  I have only had it two years and it has spent most of it's time indoors which is a shame.  Haven't ridden much in the last several months as I've shifted focus in my life and have had fun with my fitness in different ways.  It hasn't been ridden outside since IMWI 2014.  It was custom painted with EN colors.  It has DA Di2, Specialized Sitero saddle (but will include stock saddle as well), and stock training wheels.  Crankset is a Stronglight 52/36 with Quarq Elsa power meter. 

Bike is flawless but for one thing.  The frame protection piece behind the crankset is badly scuffed due to a chain drop which caught my cadence magnet.  This is replaceable but it has already been done once by my LBS, which sucks, and it happened again.  The adjacent frame is OK. My LBS guys are idiots and I'm not letting them touch the bike again.  The part was cheap and any bike shop that is knowledgeable about Treks, and SC's in particular, should be able to fix it properly.  They would also need to replace the cadence magnet for the power meter because this version of the Elsa requires the magnet. 

The only other thing, in the interest of full disclosure, is that there is a custom signature on the top tube which is covered by the Quarq sticker.  It says "T. Olivas - Team EN".  Trek can strip it and repaint it but that would probably cost between $500 and $700.

All together I have almost $12,000 in the bike.  I am asking $7,500 but will entertain any offers.  I would also be willing to sell it without the power meter/crankset for $750 less.  Any full price sale gets free shipping to continental US and will include an X-lab torpedo, carbon bottle holders, top tube aero bento, and the blue Speedplay Zero pedals if you want them.  Either respond to the thread or PM me if you want more pictures or info.