Homeโ€บ Racing Forum ๐ŸŽโ€บ 140.6 Forumsโ€บ Ironman Mont Tremblant
Options

1 week left immt where is everyone?

Hope you are all doing well staying safe. I dont see much activity here?

Comments

• Options
    Michael,

It's been quiet here, but athletes still seem to be getting the work done. My race plan will be up tomorrow. There have been a few race plans floating around and it's good to read and get some reminders for my own. I believe I read that one of our teammates had a pretty bad bike crash yesterday. I hope Brad is doing better today!

I was able to tune my bike today and get her ready for the week ahead. The taper continues with some packing and watching the pre-race webinar....again. I have an OWS tomorrow morning before we get on the road. Happy taper to all!

-Pete

• Options
    Getting the packing done. A lot of firsts for me. First IM, first race traveling by air, first race bringing my family. Figuring out details like international cell data plans, currency, even navigating around from airport to MT without using a cell phone! (Not sure how much data google maps uses) International data plan only allows 100mb. Also trying to figure out how to pack my racewheel covers. Either bend them in my suitcase, carry on and bend into overhead or wear it like a sombrero...
  • Options
    Yesterday I enjoyed a day on the boat with my family and my brother and his family. Followed it with a nice steak dinner. This week is all about staying relaxed and hydrated. Nice four mile run this morning and if the weather holds, I will go for an easy swim this evening.