Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Chattanooga
Options

Loaner road bike for race weekend?

Howdy,

I'd like to get out on the IMChat course during race weekend, he said, pre-IMWI. Things may change after IMWI, I may have no interest in riding a bicycle for a while, but let's go with ^that^ for now. 

Anyway, does anyone driving up have a spare 54cm road bike they wouldn't mind bringing along so I can ride? I'll bring my pedals, Look Keos. 

Anyone going up to volunteer/preview the course want to ride on Saturday?

Comments

• Options
    You're welcome to my Cervelo S2 size 54 if you want it since Im driving up --- All I will be doing is running preparing for my road race in Nov
  • Options

Posted By Mariah Bridges on 27 Aug 2015 10:13 AM

You're welcome to my Cervelo S2 size 54 if you want it since Im driving up --- All I will be doing is running preparing for my road race in Nov

It's not all girlied out with pink bartape, streamers, and a wicker basket, is it?

• Options
    No but it does have a bell that plays "I'm just a girl" by No Doubt when you ring it.... totally normal right? Its red and black matches EN but to punish you for thinking I would ride a bike any less than awesome I should make you rent a city bike!
  • Options
    I don't have a problem with Gwen Stephani...
  • Options
    Rich, I'll ride Saturday if you're up for it. Just need enough legs on Sunday to wrangle bikes!
  • Options
    Cool. Easy to start at the top of the loop and do 2 loops of the course. No reason to ride the stick out and back unless you really dig crap admin roads and train tracks.