Home Announcements 🎙

2016 Ironman Wisconsin Guaranteed Slot Lottery -- Ends 9/3/15

Team,

As two-time winners of Ironman's Triathlon Club Competition, we've been award 5 guaranteed registration slot to Ironman Wisconsin 2016

Go here to enter a chance to win a guaranteed Ironman Wisconsin 2016 Registration Slot

Registration, and the link to this form, will be turned off at 9am EST on Thursday, September 3rd.

Notes:

• What does "guaranteed" mean?

The slot is not free!!

If you win, we give your deets to WTC and they contact you with double top secret, back door, skip the registration craziness instructions.

• Racing Ironman Wisconsin this year and thinking of racing it again next year? 

Please do not submit your name to this lottery process. Remember that you’ll have an opportunity to register via the registered participants onsite opportunity on Saturday. 

• Already have firm plans to go to the race, volunteer or spectate, and claim a slot on Monday via onsite registration?

Thanks for volunteering and cheering on your Endurance Nation teammates! However, please don’t submit your name to this lottery process. In our more than significant experience with Ironman race weekends, if you are in “a” line Monday morning, WTC WILL take your money and you WILL be registered for 2015!

• Kinda sorta interested in racing IMWI so, what the hell, I’ll enter my deets and see what happens? 

Please understand that if you win a registration opportunity, and don’t take advantage of it, that guaranteed registration is lost to the team!

Thanks and we’ll be back next Thursday, 9/3/15, to announce the winners!

Comments

• And the winner are:
    Trish Marshall
    Shaughn Simmons
    Stephan Brunellem
    Chris Ciannella
    Glass, Todd
    Richard Beatty
    Congrats! WTC will be in touch shortly with further instructions
  • Thanks Coach!

Look forward to learning a ton!!

SS

• Oh wow, I just saw this.  That is awesome.  I have been checking my email and didn't see anything so I figured I didn't get one.

Have other people heard from WTC.  I haven't yet and am worried that my name may be spelled wrong or something.  I am definitely signing up for this next year. 

• Received the email today and registered. Thanks again Coach R&P. Really appreciate the opportunity to learn and represent in 2016. Good luck to everyone this weekend.

• Posted By Richard Beatty on 08 Sep 2015 07:11 PM

Received the email today and registered. Thanks again Coach R&P. Really appreciate the opportunity to learn and represent in 2016. Good luck to everyone this weekend.

Cool, thanks for the confirmation that WTC has sent these out.

• Got mine and I'm signed up.