Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Top Secret Mind Control Trick...

And it's not even mine...but every once in a while I remember to say something to someone about it, say when I am on my bike, but when I get back, I forget. 

So, I read this really powerful article a few years ago (yes, holding out on you!) that talked about how a guy changed his life by using his smartphone passcode. That's right, his code.

Basically, whatever his top priority was at the time, he made a code for it...he used the letters for the "key word" that he was focused on to be forgiving, to lose weight, and much more. 

So being a tridork, a few years ago, I changed my pass code to 0930. For my 9:30 Ironman. It reminded me every day of what I was working towards...not just every day, many times every day. I had to explain the new code to my wife, to my kids...it was a promise to myself...

And at IMTX that year...I went 9:27.  At Tremblant I went 9:30-something...and this year at TX....9:29.   

Time for a new passcode...especially now you are all involved.

But, a challenge for you...think of your current top goal, and change that passcode...keep us posted on your results!

Comments