Homeโ€บ Racing Forum ๐ŸŽโ€บ 140.6 Forumsโ€บ Ironman North Carolina [Retired]
Options

B2B 2015 Athletes

Hello everyone! Greetings from your Marketing Director! Wanted to get a sense of who is racing B2B, especially since IMMD athletes are dropping into the B2B race. Also would love to know when everyone is coming into town. I also don't see a team dinner being posted yet, If you would like one, I can set that up.ย 

I will be live on site with full media coverage like you've seen me do with EN Key races, so would love to know who I am supporting. On the Excel docย Hereย I only show two athletes. Let me know!ย 

Comments

• Options
    Following :-)
  • Options
    I'm still planning to come but seriously worried about getting in the final race rehearsal this weekend. I live in the Va Beach area and it's been raining for weeks not to mention the little tropical event hovering over the Bahamas. I'm seriously questioning my preparation for my first attempt at the Full distance.

I haven't seen any chatter in the forum about training/the race itself. Hopefully Tony is still planning on doing the race. With only one EN athlete, potentially two, I'm afraid there may not be much material for your "live coverage" plans.
  • Options
    Robert- I understand your worries but I think you can get it done. I will be representing B2B itself so there is tons to cover but I was just stating that I'll be there on media coverage as you all know how well I do with social media race day coverage. If I can help with anything training or mojo wise, let me know. It's a great race for your first full, you can do it!!
  • Options
    Some IMMDers may join in the fun at B2B
  • Options
    Who is in for IMMD and who is moving to B2b?