Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Maryland
Options

IM MD Post Race… Finally!!

HUGE CONGRATS to all you amazing crabbies who persevered through what I hear was a very tough day, not to mention all the pre-race shenanigans! That was definitely one for the record books and one that left you with many stories to tell. It was really fun tracking you all Saturday, and I did get to see a few of you cross that finish line... there is nothing like that pure human emotion as you cross that line!! I hope you're still basking in your accomplishment and maybe starting to be able to go down the stairs facing forward ?? .

Some admin stuff (shamelessly copied from Mariah ??)

* Race Reports: Be sure to write and post your Race Report, ASAP! While it is still fresh in your brain and before the post Ironman to-do list gets to be too high, take half an hour and write out how your race went. You will thank yourself that you have a reference years from now. Also, this is what makes Endurance Nation so fantastic. Next year's IM MD racers can tap into all your experience and help make their race a success. Help build the EN race report knowledge!

* What's next with Coach Rich: Create a Macro forum and fill out a TSR for the rest of your season

* Fill out a Race Report Survey its super quick just like to have the highlights of your race and any PR

* OutSeason- Time to think about which OS you will be joining. October or January. Talk to Coach Rich about this, as some new OS things are in the works. You do NOT want to miss an Endurance Nation OutSeason, it is one of the many things that sets EN apart from the rest.

* Remember you have friend passes to give out for a Free 30 days of EN. The OS is a perfect place to drag your friends who are wanting to take the next step in their training, or just signed up for their first triathlon. They get a free month and you get a free month. Have them email friend@endurancenation.us this will send them a prompt to fill out information and join. Make sure they use your name in the referral drop down and you are good to go! Mariah may or may not be giving away sponsor swag to the most recruiters inside EN for the OS, says a little bird.

Finally, I really have enjoyed being your RC and extend my sincere apologies for not being able to cross that finish line with you. I was certainly there in spirit! I hope to meet you all in person some day; it was such an awesome journey training and sharing with you along the way! Recover well!