Home Announcements 🎙

Ironman Arizona 2016 Guaranteed Slot Lottery

2»

Comments

• LMAO I am with you Bruce, I don't even win raffles at local races.. this is Christmas come early!

• Hi Folks, reached out to our contact at WTC and here is what we got back:

If you have questions regarding your TriClub Early Registration please see the possible solutions below:

It can take anywhere from five minutes to three hours for the registration email to send. Please do the following if you do not receive your email:

· Check your Spam Folder

· For Gmail users, check the “Promotions” tab from a computer not a mobile device

· Be sure to check the inbox for the email address the club submitted

· If the email is still missing please contact TriClub@ironman.com

If you are having a problem registering and get a message regarding your USAT Membership being expired but you have recently renewed it, please purchase the $12.00 one day USAT Membership and complete your registration. USAT will sort out that your Membership has been renewed and will refund your $12.00.

If you need further assistance, please contact TriClub@ironman.com.

Your patience is appreciated as we work to follow up with you as soon as possible.

Thank you and have a great weekend!
  • Thanks Brenda.  One quick question:  when will the WTC send out the email?  Today?  I have checked both my spam folder and regular in-box and  don't see anything. 
  • I just sent an email to WTC.  I checked SPAM, Promotions etc. and have not received anything either. 

• sent them an email too
  • I just sent WTC email too, have received nothang
  • Anybody heard anything yet?
  • Nada, I think someone at WTC dropped the ball.  There is no way we all "missed" this email. 

• Are you kidding me. I just saw this and had I known I would have told our coaches today at the 4 Keys thanks for the opportunity.
    :imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • I never received anything from WTC in my email or I might have known the lottery results earlier.
  • didnt received anything yet from WTC.
  • just got this:

Hello Francis,

The registration links for IMAZ will be sent out the week of November 9th.

Thanks!

Karen

Karen E. Anthony

Athlete Development Coordinator

TriClub Program, Americas

-----------------------------

IRONMAN®

2701 North Rocky Point Dr | Suite 1250

Tampa, FL 33607

P: 813.868.3539

M: 727.776.1252

Karen.Anthony@ironman.com

TriClub@ironman.com

ironman.com
  • You got to this before I did Francis, thank you for posting.
  • just received the email. Link is valid 'till saturday, don't be late image
  • WTC, here is my money and enjoy my shitty Canadian FX !

registered!
  • Yep, Karen just emailed us to let us know the link has been sent. Good to you see you guys signing up!
  • I have been out of town and put my name in the lottery for AZ.  I did a 10 mile Standup Paddleboard race on Saturday called Another Dam Race that goes from the Parker AZ dam down river to the Blue Water Resort.  Then traveled up to Lake Havasu for the HITS series Olympic race where I won my age group.  It has been YEARS since I did anything like that.  Then I come home to find I was picked as one of the winners for IM AZ.  Just finished my registration so I"M IN FOR IM AZ.  It been a good couple of days.!! 

• I have been out of town and put my name in the lottery for AZ.  I did a 10 mile Standup Paddleboard race on Saturday called Another Dam Race that goes from the Parker AZ dam down river to the Blue Water Resort.  Then traveled up to Lake Havasu for the HITS series Olympic race where I won my age group.  It has been YEARS since I did anything like that.  Then I come home to find I was picked as one of the winners for IM AZ.  Just finished my registration so I"M IN FOR IM AZ.  It been a good couple of days.!! 

• Not exactly what I should be doing at workimage, but I'm in.  I saw the invite come across my email on my phone and couldn't help myself. Time to get movin'!

• Congrats!  Sounds like you should buy a Lottery ticket while you are on a roll!

• Paula, great idea. Just went out and bought $180 million Mega ticket. ??
  • I'm registered.  looking forward to racing with all of you. 
  • Thanks to all our TEAM EN members for working hard and making this possible. Feel so blessed. Registered last night for IMAZ and will be watching Sunday as some friends race and others volunteering.