Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

2015 EN HOliday Run Challenge WINNERS!

Congratulations to all that participated in the 2015 EN Run Challenge. After some confusion (brought on by my unauthorized addition of 4 days to the challenge) it got officially started on Christmas Day ending on New Years Day. We had 46 people take part in the challenge, running anywhere as little as 2 days to 12 days.

Although the Challenge was suppose to be 8 days, some (10 EN Cray Crays to be exact) decided to run 12 days in a row. The winners of that Challenge were:

1st Doug Johnson with 172 points, 2nd Ian Kurth with 125.8 points, and 3rd goes to Edwin Croucher with 109 points. You guys are the BOMB! 

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming - the 8 Day challenge. Drumroll please........1st John Withrow (who claims he is not a runner) with 74 points, 2nd Steve (broken but not out) Ross with 65.5 points and 3rd Bill Manard.

So, what is next? Well bragging rights of course - did you hear that I ran X amount of days in a row? or you could pimp out your signature line with some of the kewl badges we created for this challenge.  As for who gets the winner badge - I will let Dougie and JW duke it out. 

Here is how amazing the badges look. Who would not want to slap one of these bad boys to the bottom on their signature block

Winner Badge  

and...just because you did not win, does not mean you do not deserve some recognition. If you participated, here is your badge

Participant Badge

Now, go forth and create that new signature line. Go HERE to find out how.

Thanks for playing folks. Next challenge is coming....hint - its not running, but may involve some shammie cream.

Comments

• Options
    AWESOME CONGRATS! Three awesome fellas! Way to get it done!
  • Options
    I was hoping both would get a Winner badge given they each won a separate challenge........
  • Options
    Since this was an 8 day challenge not a 12 day challenge I suggest we go by the rules as they are posted in the 2015 Holiday Run Challenge Post.

By my calculations (please correct me if I'm wrong) the winner would be:

1) Stephanie Weldon with 93.1 points

followed by

2) Leslie Knight 91.6 points
    3) Doug Johnson 89 points
    4) Ian Kurth 88 points
    5) Steve Swanlund 87 points
  • Options

Well, if we're double checking math from 12/25-1/1, I get:

Leslie Knight- 91.6

Stephanie Weldon- 83.1 (that was 1.1, not 11)

Doug Johnson- 89

I stopped math at that point....  gotta get off the computer and start my homework!

• Options
    Okay, so here is what I did guys. I just took those that ran 8 days in a row starting on the 25th. Stephanie started 2 days ahead of the challenge. Sorry for any confusion, but I think we can all agree that we are all winners if we started and finished the challenge.
  • Options
    I agree Brenda, congratulations to everyone who participated!

Thank you Brenda for setting up the challenge and keeping us on task!
  • Options
    Brenda and Doug- I think that's easy to say ("we are all winners") if you're not Stephanie or Leslie!  I think we might like to see accurate math for the 25th to the 1st and a real declaration.  Look, I don't make the podium often enough to make winning ANYTHING seem routine!