Homeโ€บ Community Forum ๐Ÿ 
Options

Schedule Flexibility

I need flexibility in the training schedule. I am training for short course and according to the training plan, so far, Monday's are a rest day. This does not work for my schedule. In general, is it okay to switch days around to accommodate personal schedules as long as all the workouts get done?

Thanks,

Kirstin

Comments

• Options
    The coaches have the schedule put together so the days work best together, like no two hard days in a row (unless that was the point), so it is best to do it as written. That being said, doesn't matter how great the order is if it doesn't work for you! You can work with Coach P to reconfigure things to work with your life. You'll find that many of us have things changed around.
  • Options

Posted By Kirstin Whitely on 15 Feb 2016 06:33 AM

I need flexibility in the training schedule. I am training for short course and according to the training plan, so far, Monday's are a rest day. This does not work for my schedule. In general, is it okay to switch days around to accommodate personal schedules as long as all the workouts get done?

Thanks,

Kirstin

Hi Kirstin,

Welcome aboard! The best way to go about this is to (1) start your own Micro Thread in the Micro Forum here, and then have a dialogue with Coach Patrick to figure out modifications to our plans that work best for you and your schedule. Good luck!ย 

• Options

Posted By Coach Rich on 15 Feb 2016 07:54 AMย 

Hi Kirstin,

Welcome aboard! The best way to go about this is to (1) start your own Micro Thread in the Micro Forum here, and then have a dialogue with Coach Patrick to figure out modifications to our plans that work best for you and your schedule. Good luck!ย 

+1 @ Coach Rich

One of the features I enjoy most is the customisation to the programs which the coaches offer.ย 

I live overseas so my weekends are on different days than back in the states. In addition, my body does best with 2 HARD workouts back to back. (For me, I have a delayed lactate acid onset of about 40+ hours. So I less sore the day after a hard workout v the second day following said workout). I reach out to the coaches to help customise what is best for me.ย 

As the coaches say, we are all beautiful unique snowflakes with special individual needs!