Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

New trial member!!

Hey everyone! My name is liz and I am new to this online coaching thing but am so excited to check it out! I'm looking for ways to connect with likeminded individuals as well as try to absorb as much information as I can to become the best athlete that I can be.

Comments

• Options
    Liz, welcome aboard! You have definitely come to the right place. Don't fear asking questions to the team.
  • Options
    Welcome Liz.
  • Options
    Welcome and best of luck on your journey. image

There is a lot of info to absorb and it can be a bit overwhelming at first. But stay the course and the ROI is well worth it!!

Easiest way to stay on top of the forums is to check/scan the "not read" forums. Relevant threads with lots of great info get lots of engagement from the group and keep bumping up on this list.
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options

First off, Lizzy welcome to "The Team". You have a great opportunity right now to figure out "Is this is the place for you". Read, digest, be involved, post online, grasp every piece of knowledge and challenge our team with your thoughts. We grow, learn, and progress no matter the experience of us all.

• Options
    Hey Liz - what are your are "A" races this year?
  • Options
    I'd welcome you, but I think you joined before me! I'm a newbie working toward my
    first Sprint in about 5 weeks.