Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Lake Placid
Options

Sweet Pad, Even Sweeter Deal

So.  I'm transferring my IMLP registration to another event, which means that the condo I had booked for IMLP is up for grabs.  I'd hate to see the rental go to waste, so I'm hoping my change in schedule may end up benefiting somebody.  Here are the details:

- the condo is on Morningside Drive, just up the hill from Lisa G's; it's a great location (I've stayed there the last two years)

- it's a Wednesday to Monday rental

- the condo sleeps 8; there's a decent sized kitchen, reasonably equipped; dining room table that seats eight.  The living room has a chair, love seat and pullout couch, big screen TV and DVD player.  Stairs from the living room up to a loft area with a futon and balcony that looks out onto the golf course.  Good sized master bedroom with queen bed, second bedroom with two single beds (also a good size).  Main floor bath has a whirlpool tub, stand up shower, and sauna; upstairs bath has tub/shower combo.  It's nice - definitely not budget / hostel style accommodation.   http://www.lakeplacidcondos.com/vacation-rental-home.asp?PageDataID=108311

- the final payment of $1.3K is due June 1st

- I'm just trying to cut my losses, so if anyone wants to cover the final payment, and optionally pay me anything they can towards the $1750 I've already put down, that would be great.  I've already made peace with having to walk away from my deposit, so I'm happy with any reasonable offer.  We'll coordinate the transfer with the condo folks (they've already said a transfer shouldn't be a problem).

- feel free to post or PM me with any questions

Thanks in advance,

Evan

Comments

• Options

Evan, I just want to check in and see what ever happened of your condo, and if you ended up transferring it to another EN member. I may be dealing with an accommodation issue of my own (!) and if you still have the condo or may have transferred it to someone who could still have a room, I'd appreciate being put in contact with them.

Thanks,

Dan