Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Boulder
Options

2016 IM Boulder- Week 13- Check in!

Week 13 - Knowledge burst
Ok----where is everyone?!?! Just checkin in to see how ya'll are doin!!! How's training?? Did you test last week??  Does anyone have a 70.3 this weekend? Coaches like to have you break up your race season into A, B, C races and this is traditionally the last weekend you can have a 70.3 leading up to your full.
This week is a Bike Focus Week. Coaches have strategically put in some volume bumps within the plan to prepare you for your race! This will be a chance for your to push your boundaries in cycling. So what do you have on your plan for cycling this week? Going anywhere beautiful and exciting to enjoy the time outside?
A couple more notes: Make sure you are tweaking your nutrition plan as needed if the weather around you is getting HOT!!

Camp week is in two weeks - see how this is going to work into your schedule.   Any questions, don't hesitate to ask myself or Coach P. So now I turn it over to the fantastic Boulder Crew- I want to hear all about your training weekend and what you learned.  
Let me know if you need ANYTHING at all!! Let’s GET IT!!

Comments

• Options
    Hi! I have Ironman Syracuse 70.3 coming up this Sunday (6/19) looking forward to the day and and some excitement to the training. I am planning on a long bike ride in Harriman state park this week too. Thanks for checking in...

John
  • Options
    I had a big tri week in CO last week...lots of cycling (climbing)....this is going to be a light/recovery week....hoping to be back to normal training this weekend....I rode the Boulder course last weekend....road surfaces are superb ....no major hills....looks like we have about 6 weeks of serious work before taper time