Home Classifieds
Options

WTB: Front Aero Race wheel

Trying to find a semi inexpensive front Clincher race wheel. Something around the depth of a 404 or FP 60. So if any of you guys have something old sitting in the garage your tired of looking  at let me know maybe I can buy it from ya!

Comments

• Options

It's not old but I've been toying with the idea of swapping my Hed Jet 90 C2 with one season of racing (maybe 300 miles) for the more bling Flamme Rouge version. I paid $725 for it last year - Sell it for $625 + shipping and I'll include the nearly new Bontrager RXL AeroWing tire and latex tube I currently have mounted one of the fastest and most efficient clincher tires available.

• Options
    Sorry just saw this response for somereason. Thanks. I cant afford that right now wish I could though!
  • Options
    Joel,

Do you have a pic to post? Any dings or scratches to note? I might be interested...

Mike
  • Options
    I'll take some pics to post...no dings or blemishes. I've actually decided to sell the set - with a Jet disc. They live and travel in a padded wheel bag when not on the bike for a arace. I just ordered a new set of Jet Flamme Rouge wheels. I bought the set for $1550 new. I'll sell them together for $1200 + shipping, including a pair of Bontrager AeroTT tires with latex tubes.
  • Options
    I'd be interested in the front if you aren't able to sell the set, or find a taker for the disc.