Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Lake Placid
Options

2016 IMLP Post Race

Well...... Race weekend has come and gone and YOURE ALL ROCKSTARS! 

I know some of you didn't have the day you were hoping for but I assure you that you learned something to carry onto the next one. Im loving reading your race reports, feel free to share them here (or the links to them as well) or your thoughts. 

Who is in for redemption 2017? 

I can't tell you how unbelievably honored I am to have been your Race Captain. Watching you all through this process was inspiring. Thank you for the opportunity to tag along. I am STILL uploading pictures (partly bc I came home to no internet and Starbucks internet isn't having me uploading my good pictures) So be sure to keep checking SmugMug and upload your pictures from the link in GROUPME

To-DO

• If anyone bought their race pictures and you were wearing an EN kit and want to be a part of our marketing images, please send me the download link to my email mariah@endurancenation.us I know Will has already taken me up on that as him and his lovely wife crossed holding hands in matching EN kits.... AMAZING! 
  • Make sure to give Coach P a huge high five for the RaceSaver bag! Feel free to gift one to a fellow athlete who needs a race boost in this heat! 
  • I will also be going through the team dinner totals and making sure everyone paid. 
  • Book your follow up race call with Coach P and Podcast interview with Coach Rich. 

What am I missing? 

Great job team! Until next race!! What is on your list next?

Comments