Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Canada
Options

2016 IM Canada Post Race

Well...... Race weekend has come and gone and YOU'RE ALL ROCKSTARS!  I was thinking of all of you while I was in LP!!
As with every race….some of you are excited and pleased with the day while others may not have had the day you were hoping for but I assure you that you learned something to carry onto the next one. Don’t forget to post your race reports, feel free to share them here (or the links to them as well) or your thoughts.
Who is in for 2017?
I can't tell you how unbelievably honored I am to have been your Race Captain. Watching you all through this process was inspiring. Thank you for the opportunity to tag along.  
To-DO

If anyone bought their race pictures and you were wearing an EN kit and want to be a part of our marketing images, please send the download link to Mariah’s email mariah@endurancenation.us

Make sure to give Coach P a huge high five for the RaceSaver bag! Feel free to gift one to a fellow athlete who needs a race boost in this heat!

Book your follow up race call with Coach P and Podcast interview with Coach Rich.

Great job team! Until next race!! What is on your list next?

Comments

• Options
    Thanks much. Not sure what the plan for 2017 is.
  • Options
    Thanks, Laura.

Up next for me...climbing Mt. Rainier in three weeks. Seattle Marathon in November, and probably going after a half PR in the build. Next year, New York Marathon (qualified during OutSeason). The rest is TBD.
  • Options
    @ Mike - Climbing Mt Rainier sounds cool (is that an oxymoron?), but it seems like you are turning into a runner for the next year!
  • Options
    Yeah, I think running will be my focus next year, but I might throw in a HIM and/or some duathlons if time allows. Biking has helped my running a lot (aerobic fitness, body comp, avoiding injuries) so I plan to keep it up.