Homeโ€บ Racing Forum ๐ŸŽโ€บ 140.6 Forumsโ€บ Ironman North Carolina [Retired]
Options

2016 IM NC- Roll Call!

Hello AMAZING IM North Carolina Racers!!!

WELL here we are! 13 weeks from the race! And I am PUMPED to join you on this journey as your Race Captain! Please know I am HERE FOR YOU. So if you have questions, comments, concerns, need some venting time- whatever! SEND IT MY WAY! Next week we will start weekly training threads but before we do that, I want to get some of the administrative homework out of the way.

View, Share, Read etc our IM North Carolina Racing Page: HERE

On Social Media? Follow, Share, Spread the word about training with EN using #EN4Keys and tagging us on all platforms:

Twitter - @teamen ---- Instagram - @teamendurancenation ------ Facebook - www.facebook.com/endurancenation

Use email friend@endurancenation.us to get a friend to train with you and EN (they get 30 days FREE and you can earn referral bonuses)

Nudge all current EN members that you know are racing IM North Carolina to chime in on the weekly forums

Check the box to follow the entire IM North Carolina forum so you don't miss a single announcement

Friend Mariah Bridges and me on Facebook so that we can tag you in pictures and race recaps the week after your race on the EN page

Your training hashtag is #EN4Keys and of course tag us if you wish, letโ€™s tell the world!

Charge all your swim, bike and run electronics, tune up that bike, stretch out those legs and prepare that mental game and order the nutrition you need because we are about to dive head first into EN training.
Starting next Sunday night I will post the weekly forum with the training dates, some mojo, advice, admin notices and general EN awesomeness. Whether you're a veteran EN member or newbie, this is the magic of training with the team. We will keep each other motivated, have a place to talk about our daily training ups and downs, get questions answered, answer fellow teammates questions and make some friends along the way. The more everyone participates the more everyone will crush this race the Endurance Nation way!
If you have any questions about race weekend, Endurance Nation, whatever it is------I your trusty Race Captain extraordinaire will be here to answer any and all you can throw at me- just send me a message or post it here!!
I'm sure I have left some things out but no need to worry, we have plenty of time to IRON (see what I did there) all that out before race week.
On your mark.... get set.... GO!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Laura,

Thanks for kicking things off. Getting mentally prepared for the 12 weeks of fun, patiently waiting for the weather to chill a bit.

Mike
  • Options
    Hey there gang. So I was NOT supposed to be doing this race, but as some of you know, I had a panic attack during the swim at Challenge Roth which ended my day. After some discussion with Coach P and my hubby, I decided to pull the trigger and registered for IMNC (the race is 4 hours away- with tons of friends going- essentially a near hometown gig). My 12 weeks will be a little different to avoid burn-out, but most of the important stuff will be the same. So here we go!
  • Options
    IMNC will be my first full. Very excited and nervous about it.
  • Options
    I'm a little late to the party. Just got back from Italy. I am sufficiently carb loaded now but don't think it's gonna last. This will be my 2nd IM. August is gonna be a little tough for training because of work but ready to get back after it.
  • Options
    Hi all - After Steelhead this coming Sunday I will be fully focused on IMNC. This will be IM#7 for me but my first IMNC. Excited and realize that the remaining weeks will fly by!