Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Video from Ventum & The VentumZ

Aloha from Ventum 

Hey friends! We have had the privilege to be spending a lot of time with the Ventum family here on the island and we are pleased to announce another great deal with Ventum - The new VentumZ has hit the streets and Diaa himself (the brains behind the bike) walks you through the bike on the video below. If you are interested in learning more about the VentumOne or the VentumZ - please reach out to me mariah@endurancenation.us 

We can't say enough good things about the product and the people behind them. For about a year I have been hard at work trying to find the right bike company that we could put our "stamp" on. For one reason or another, the other companies never fit the EN brand. From the moment we met Diaa and had a chance to look at the Ventum specs, we were blown away. But we are equally impressed with their customer service. We have LOVED how you the team has taken it upon yourself to investigate and then inform the team on your opinions, both positive and negative. You are a fantastic representation of the triathlon community and as always, we are thankful. 

This video was put together for EN athletes specifically - this was not a live post and not on social media. Remember that our relationship with Ventum is a sensitive one to the bike community and our inner workings and discounts are top secret. In this video Diaa describes a new upgrade for EN athletes only, remember mums the word on all of this. 

Feel free to ask anything here that you might want us to show you or ask while we are here. In the meantime, please lets keep the discussion going inside the team on this awesome new opportunity. 

Comments

• Options
    So the Ventum Z is a low end version of the Ventum One?
  • Options
    Great video Mariah. Very insightful. The retail pricing for the Ventum Z isn't available on their website yet nor are the details/specs.
    Did they indicate when they'll be posting that? Thanks again!
  • Options
    Is that the guy from LMFAO?
  • Options
    That's funny Robert because I thought the same thing!
  • Options
    I don't know, but I had hair like that in the 80s!
  • Options
    Maybe we should have a contest of who looked the most like Diaa back in the 80's.  And the winner gets a free Ventum one
  • Options

Posted By Robert Sabo on 05 Oct 2016 03:31 PM

Is that the guy from LMFAO?
    @Robert, that's exactly what I thought!

• Options
    Hey friends - yes the VentumZ is their mid-market bike for everyone who wants to be faster and look awesome without going all in on the VentumOne.

It was launched at Interbike less than two weeks ago and Team Endurance Nation has first dibs. Just like the VentumOne, you will get an incredible discount and even better customer service -- but the price is an "inquiry only discussion" -- please email in order to get specifics. This deal is _beyond_ top secret.

Even better, they have offered a race wheel upgrade option only to EN. Can't state how great this deal is.

All of these prices are discussed with myself and the Ventum family when I make that introduction. It might seem like a couple extra steps but the customer service is out of this world and getting a Ventum means you get the companies attention.
  • Options
    Hey friends - The official VentumZ deal has come in with a huge WHEEL UPGRADE - you still get our discount on the VentumZ and then get an additional wheel upgrade (WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED TO ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN US) and on top of them allowing us to wheel upgrade on the VentumZ we get a discount on top of that which nobody else does.

This is a chance for EVERYONE looking to upgrade bikes to be in the VentumFamily - send me an email mariah@endurancenation.us if you're interested
  • Options
    @Mariah Bridges
     My local bike shop has started carrying Ventum.  If I did decide to order one, could I get it through them with our deal?  I wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes, but I thought I might get a great fit that way.  Or would I order it direct and have them assemble it...or does it come assembled?