Homeโ€บ Community Forum ๐Ÿ 
Options

New trial ? About joining outseason

Hi all. I joined trial membership Last week for the nov outseason. I completed the "trial week 1" workouts including the run and bike tests. I just loaded up the outseason and wk 1 has the tests. Anyone know if I should move on to week 2 or just swap in other workouts for the tests? Also unsure if i should move to week 2 to sync up with rest of the outseason folks. Thanks in advance for any guidance.
-Patrick

Comments

• Options
    If you did both tests and have your FTP and vDOT, then move on to week 2 and let the FUN begin.
  • Options
    Thanks much Robert. I'm in it.
  • Options

Posted By Patrick Hughes on 06 Nov 2016 01:00 PM

Hi all. I joined trial membership Last week for the nov outseason. I completed the "trial week 1" workouts including the run and bike tests. I just loaded up the outseason and wk 1 has the tests. Anyone know if I should move on to week 2 or just swap in other workouts for the tests? Also unsure if i should move to week 2 to sync up with rest of the outseason folks. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

-Patrick

Hey Patrick,

In your TSR I directed you to load up the OS plan to end on 2/5. When you do this, it will put you into wk2 this week, with everyone. Since you did the tests in your trial week (gold star for you, many don'tย ), no need to test this week.

Welcome aboard!