Home Announcements 🎙
Options

EN team Women's Tri top

Hi, I am a new member, and trying to order a tri top (with internal bra) for IM Louisville in Aug, but it doesn't look like it's offered?  What is the exact Sugoi product for the women's singlet?  If women's tri top is not available, how would the women members race in? I don't like a singlet & bra combo during the race, but would love to wear a EN top to represent the team.  I sent a mail to the admin. email address, but haven't received any response yet.  Appreciate anyone's help.

Comments

• Options
    YH -

Please email rich@endurancenation.us, he has the ball on the uniform stuff....

Patrick
  • Options
    Thanks, Coach!
  • Options

Check out this thread in the old forum:

Women's Kit Feedback

You'll find lots of description of the kit, recommendation on sizing, and several posts of various Chica's in the kit.  It absolutely IS a woman's singlet top.  But it does not have a "built in" bra (frankly, IIRC, this was done at the Chicas request since the "built in" bras of most tri tops make sizing issues really crazy- the ladies would rather just make their own bra choice).  There is however a matching EN sports bra that you can buy separately (there's a pic of Marianne in it in the thread above).