Home Classifieds
Options

Brand new Quarq PM to your specs - contest prize

through Jordan Rapp's World Bicycle Relief fundraiser, I've won a PM that I don't need, specs per below. yours for $400, act quickly as I have to order it by midweek. You can spec this out as you want and can be the wholesale cost to upgrade to carbon. 

Quarq DZero aluminum power meter

Quarq's next-generation power meter platform, DZero, is named for the DZero Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light. DZero combines 10 years of accumulated Quarq advances with new features and a simplified product line. 

With a new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology.

DZero power meters inherit 10K temperature compensation, easy-to-replace batteries, OmniCal (change chainrings without affecting accuracy), AxCad (accelerometer cadence – no magnet), an IPX7 waterproof rating and a 2-year-warranty.

Comments