Home General Training Discussions
Options

F0S Week 14 Final Run Thread

So sorry for dropping off the face of the earth the last half of April - I had some family issues with an Aunt in Hospice, her passing, and then a week out for a certification.  :-(  I feel like I let my OS peeps down!  

Here we are in the final week of the OS - speak up here and let us know how did it go for you?  Did you feel that you grew as you expected?

What was your experience with this OS?  

Comments

• Options
    @Jenniferlyn Kryvicky - hope you're doing ok and sorry to hear about your Aunt. I have improved for sure, but I believe only testing will show the true picture of improvements....if the conditions are good, of course. So I guess we shall see! The fact that swimming is optional allows for so much more focus on bike/run and I can definitely feel it. Love it!
  • Options
    @Jenniferlyn Kryvicky
    My deepest condolences. No worries - life happens.

I think my biggest gain in the OS was getting faster on the bike. When I raced a few weeks ago, the course was moderately hilly and I hit 17mph, which made me super happy. I feel stronger and more balanced. I am still rehabbing my knee, and my new PT says no running for another week, so I won't be able to speak to gains (and I did so little on the run, that it may not even be relevant) for a while. 

I am doing one, possibly two sprints this season. We have a very busy schedule and Coach P says do not add anything more to an already crowded plate.

Wishing you both a healthy and successful season!

Beth