Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Boulder
Options

2017 IM Boulder Roll Call!!!

edited May 29, 2017 3:30PM in Ironman Boulder

HELLO AMAZING IM BOULDER RACERS!!

Can you believe it?? HERE WE ARE! 3 weeks from the race! First, and foremost I have to apologize for the delay in getting this thread up and running, but it is up now, so let's make the next 3 weeks awesome.  This week let’s get some of the administrative homework out of the way.

• View, Share, Read etc our IM Boulder Racing Page:  Here  

• On Social Media? Follow, Share, Spread the word about training with EN using #EN4Keys and tagging us on all platforms:

• Twitter - @teamen ---- Instagram - @teamendurancenation ------ Facebook - www.facebook.com/endurancenation

• Use email friend@endurancenation.us to get a friend to train with you and EN (they get 30 days FREE and you can earn referral bonuses)

• Nudge all current EN members that you know are racing IM Boulder to chime in on the weekly forums

• Our new and improved Forums are amazing so make sure you bookmark the threads to check in weekly!!  Check the box to follow the entire IM Canada forum so you don't miss a single announcement

• Friend Mariah Bridges and Laura Beck on Facebook so that we can tag you in pictures and race recaps the week after your race on the EN page

• Your training hashtag is #EN4Keys and of course tag us if you wish, let’s tell the world!

• Your Race Captain is Laura Becker and your Race Director is me (Brenda).

Charge all your swim, bike and run electronics, tune up that bike, stretch out those legs and prepare that mental game and order the nutrition you need because we are about to dive head first into EN training.

So ROLL CALL! Who’s doing IM Boulder?? I have the following people listed:

Frederick Guesneau
Stephanie Stevens
Shaker Brock
Bryan Hambric
Daren Gottlieb
Eugene Partridge
Mike Westbrook
John Schneider
Tory Silvestrin

If you are not on this list, please email me directly at brenda@endurancenation.us and I will add you to the list. I do not monitor the forums, so please contact me directly.

Introduce yourself- let us know where you are from? Is this your first IM? Anything you wanna share about yourself. Because  WE ARE A TEAM and we want to support each other the best we can. So now let’s hear it, make some noise.... Any questions for the team?

On your mark.... get set.... GO!

Comments

• Options
    Hello everyone,

I live in Wisconsin (what a challenge this spring has been for bike training!!!) but originally from Quebec, Canada. IM Boulder will be my 8th IM. I am getting old and sore but still have some stubbornness in me! I fly in Thursday AM and will stay at the Hampton Inn in Louisville (just south). I am coming with my wife Caroline but we left all the kids home! I plan on wearing my EN top gear! First time in Boulder; I don't know anything about the course but I can help with any general IM questions. Every IMs, one of the most popular question is about the water temperature; I typically don't care about the wetsuit or non-wet-suit decision; I just want the water to be somewhat warmer than 55F!!! Who know what the temperature is? Has the snow melted? Good luck everyone
  • Options
    Coaches are having a race webinar tomorrow. Link is on the dashboard if you want to learn about the course @Frederick Guesneau
  • Options
    Hi Everyone!

I live in Southern California and IM Boulder will be my FIRST IM (ambitious, I know...). I'll be arriving in Denver Wednesday before the race, so if there's anyone planning to check out the course beforehand let me know. Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Hello everybody
    I am from Kent WA state, just 22 mi south of Seattle
    I am flying in Thursday early am.  Training for this has been a challenge with our area receiving 49 inches of rain since 1 jan 2017.  This is my 5th IM.  I use St George as a tuneup.  "it was".
    Look forward to seeing every one.