Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

2017 70.3 Syracuse Race Day Thread

Hi Team, are you ready to give your teammates some serious mojo for this coming weekend? This thread is to be used leading up to race until Group Me is activated and on race day for the team to comment on race conditions, observations on how our team are doing during their races, or just to provide some mojo on race day.  Listed below are the members that are racing and a link to the IM Tracker.  Post away. Good luck racers.

Athletes racing
Ed Croucher
Darren Freeman
Peter Lautenslager
Melanie Cybriwsky
Jubal Dais
Jeff Wesot
Stephen Dolan
Donald Ball
Kathleen Spillane
Michele Cellai

Comments

• Options
    Ed and I rode the course 2 weeks ago.  The roads are in good condition, but if you haven't seen the new course, brace yourself for hills at the end (much different in my opinion then the old bike course -  harder!).  But the run has changed for the better - no more big climb in the middle!!

Stop looking at the weather - it only gets hotter :)
  • Options
    Good luck this week Iron Peeps!  Lots of strong, experienced triathletes on this list!  Time to execute!!

SS
  • Options
    Bib 1208
  • Options
    OK, that sucked :)
    Temp - 90° ,   20 MPH winds gusts to 30 MPH, Even white caps in little Jamesville reservoir.  The whole day was an adventure.  Glad to hear that everyone one made it out OK and got the job done.
    Best part of the day was the burger and beer at dinner...
  • Options
    That is always the best!
  • Options
    808 front was a bad choice with those cross winds