Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Canada
Options

2017 IM Canada Race Day Thread

edited July 27, 2017 7:17PM in Ironman Canada
 Hi Team, are you ready to give your teammates some serious mojo for this coming weekend? This thread is to be used leading up to race until Group Me is activated and on race day for the team to comment on race conditions, observations on how our team are doing during their races, or just to provide some mojo on race day.  Listed below are the members that are racing and a link to the IM Tracker.  We are no longer having an EN Tracker as part of the race day experience, however, we do encourage you to download the following app to your phone should you want to track all the athletes listed below.

Or go to the IM Live page and find the race and track via the web, that can be done here: http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/coverage/live.aspx

Post away. Good luck racers.

Athletes racing
Dave Glenn
Jorge Duque
Darren Freeman
Daren Hooper
Eric Burney
Chris Erion
Patricia Rosen
Kori Martini
Dave Tallo
Scott Fridy
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Hello,

We are heading up to Ironman Canada to watch and cheer everyone on.  We arrive on Saturday and leaving on Tuesday.  If the team is getting together I would love to meet everyone racing.  We will be apart of the VIP program on race day so hopefully we will get to see everyone along the course.  Good luck and have fun! 
  • Options
    I'm new to the EN and I'm racing IMC too. Count me in please.

Kazu Suzuki from Los Angeles
  • Options
    Hi guys,

This is my first IM and my first race with EN so I don't know how this works, but it would be nice to get to know you before the race. Is there a team meeting before the race? Coffee, lunch or dinner?

is anyone interested? I am arriving on Thursday 
  • Options
    Kori is killing it!!!   Awesome swim and moved up into 2nd by the first bike split and is still there almost halfway through the bike!

Dave Tallo also moving through the field on his bike also.  Up into 8th now and within a few mins of the couple of guys in front of him.
  • Options
    Just saw DaveTallo starting his run Looking strong at 4th place. Only 1 min to the 3rd and 2.5 to the 2nd place.