Home General Training Discussions
Options

Mallorca Pre-Camp Barcelona Thread

Seems there are many people starting to book airfare and I know a number of folks that are interested in doing a few days before hand in Barcelona.
I am volunteering to work with my Travel Agent to set up a hotel, tours, etc... 
please indicate the days you would be in Barcelona pre-camp, how many in your party and what you would want to do.
I think we can either all agree on a hotel and book on our own, or go through the TA.
Let me know your thoughts & I will probalby post a Google Sheet to organize this. 

MY plan is to be travelling alone. 
I plan to fly to Barcelona arriving Wednesday morning/midday and having 3 nights in Barcelona before flying to Mallorca on Saturday morning with the group.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Wife Cheryl & I plan to arrive in Barcelona Wednesday before the camp, stay until Saturday morning. We'd be glad to have activities arranged for us, or easily available.
  • Options
    I am in!  This plan sounds like a good one to me.  I am really looking forward to this part of the trip as well as the camp.
  • Options
    Hey Scott. Thanks for taking the lead on this one. My Gf and I are interested in a pre-camp tour of Barcelona. She is on a 3 week vacation at the moment. I will get you some answers as soon as she returns.  Thanks
  • Options
    wondering who is still in for the Barcelona pre-ride bash, playing around with mileage tix and trying to figure out how / when I am getting to PMI and if Barcelona is in the cards...?
  • Options
    Hello Scott, I looked for a google doc and didn't see a link.  Anyway, I'm trying to sort this out with the GF.  We are interested in the pre-camp Barcelona gig, just need some more specifics on it.  She's very fluent in Spanish and has been there several times.  Both Barcelona and Madrid.  You were working with a TA to set up some things?  Thanks for nay help.