Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Mont Tremblant
Options

2018 Ironman Mont Tremblant Roll Call - Only 9 months away!

edited November 22, 2017 4:15PM in Ironman Mont Tremblant
Yes, your legs are sore; you have blisters and rashes in places that only a post race shower can discover; and your statement of “I’m never doing another one of these again” are all becoming a distant memory.

Don’t act like you’re not thinking about it. Who’s in for 2018?

And for those of you lurking at home...and were inspired by your teammates...did you pull the trigger?!

Comments

• Options
    My wife and I are registered! Don't know why but I was excited to sign for another one. We also already rented a condo via Airbnb; I thought I would beat the rush! 
  • Options
    After a couple days of saying I was taking a year off of IM distance, I registered for next year. My kids actually convinced me because they had such a great time in Mont-Tremblant. Ok, twist my arm.... Looking forward to another great year of training with EN!
  • Options
    Too funny! I have been telling myself this (and worst been telling others too!) and getting the same results as you! Once you find the way to take a year off, please share! Look forward to it; such a nice location.
  • Options
    Just registered for 8/19/2018 IMMT and booked hotel. Looking forward to racing with my EN teammates in 2018!
  • Options
    You've had 3 months to think about it, the new year is just around the corner and I want more of my American Team Mates to come to Canada. How else are you going to meet me, Steve, Natalie, Brent, Dave and Francis? We are , after all the coolest Canadians eva.
  • Options

Definitely want to join that cool group! I'm signed up!

• Options
    Hmmmmm I’m almost in!! The place o stayed last year is already sold out- any lodging suggestions? I’m looking for cheap place to stay! 
  • Options
    Kathy and I are in and returning to Canada.
  • Options
    My wife and I are registered! Don't know why but I was excited to sign for another one. We also already rented a condo via Airbnb; I thought I would beat the rush! 
    My husband and I are registered as well. Funny thing is my husband said the same thing " he doesn't know why he was excited to sign up for another ". We signed up early as well. Interesting. I hope to meet you guys there :) 
  • Options
    Heavily thinking about this given that CoachP said this should be my event 4 weeks after LP... 
    signing up by the 1/15 and getting another entry into the Kona Drawing doesnt hurt either.. anyone have an extra room in a ski village condo?

• Options
    Anyone looking for lodging this year???