Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Beet Performer discount code did not work for me

Has anyone used the "Beet Performer" Discount code? I tried it on amazon and it didn't work. @Mariah Bridges any suggestions? Is their sponsorship of us no longer active? I was trying to buy a 12 pack of beet performer on amazon & apply this discount. This is the error message I got.

I met Travis Johnson from "AltRed" and "Sur Phytoperformance" at Steelhead 70.3. AltRed is a nitrate-free beet extract supplement of concentrated BetaLains and they have some double blind clinical trials showing positive effects on athletic performance. I'm trying it and I am running very well. But I'm doing lots of new things (loosing weight & trying other beet products), so I can't say my results are due to that. He said he is interested in sponsoring us, which may be worth checking out if the Beet Performer deal is expired. He said "Our basic partnership program is 20% off all product and a small batch of free product for members to try!" (Although it seems like Beet Elite may be one of the favorite beet supplements of our team.)