Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Recovery

I'm coming off of IMFL weekend.  Is there a specific plan for recovery? When do I upload Run Durability?  I plan to start OS December on the 4th.

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    @“david Holmes” - I feel like I already answered your question somewhere else. We usually keep the same thread over and over again here in this forum, so if you go back to the main page of this form and click the magnifying glass you can search for your last name.

In the future you should just post new questions as a reply to that thread. Otherwise I have 18 thread for you and it’s hard to keep track of everything!

There is a recovery plan, but as I mentioned to you and the other note since you didn’t do the run we have a lot more flexibility. Let me know if you can’t find that other note and I will go from there.
  • Options

@Coach P.  I'm not sure which OS I should follow in January.  I'm not a fast biker, but I'm a slower runner.  My VDOT is about 22-23.  My bike avg on flat terrain is about 16 over a half ironman course.  Do you have any suggestions? Also, I think January OS finishes about Mid April.  I'm doing Gulf Coast 70.3 mid May.  Should I do the full OS and then move to the last 4 weeks of the HIM plan, or pull out of the OS early?

Thanks,

Happy New Year,

Dave Holmes

• Options
     Let’s do the run durability I’ll season/1 focus, and do it through week 10 and those tests. Then you can jump into the half plans! 
  • Options
    Thanks.  I think Im set up. to go.  Really short on motivation, so I hope this helps.
  • Options
    I hear you on the motivation piece. If it helps, you might want to join some of our chat groups where people have been checking in daily with their progress. I don’t know if you are too much of a text person, but these have proven to be pretty effective.

You're invited to my new group 'EN Winter 2017 RDP Group' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/34349815/2Tbioa