Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Maybe One of You Canadians Can Explain This To US...

Comments

• Options
    Um.... yes.... please 'splain.  We are all nekkid underneath, no?  Or... eh?    ;)
  • Options
    If it’s Anything like the locker room at my YMCA, which thankfully I have left behind because of my Vasa trainer, there are a few guys who like to walk around the locker room naked.

They hold a towel but dont use it. 

My least favorite sighting is someone shaving at the sinking naked with their junk touching the sink/counter.

#wrapitup
  • Options
    At my local YMCA, I see at least one thing that can never be unseen on a weekly basis.  The change room is like extreme sports for boundary violations and private behaviour in public spaces.  

• Options
    oh well, that new is local for us in Montreal and they are missing details in that article. The issue here is that some man have no respect of when or when not its okay to walk around having your d!ck swirling around during the week end when there are kids swim classes. What happened last year in several of those pools is parents reporting to the police that some men had some erection in front of their kids when they were changing up.

The idea behind this is mostly related to that, Montreal will not follow that new rule as the kids swim classes are not in the same schedule as for adult's schedule.

And as some mentioned, nothing worst than seeing someone shaving his balls in the shower after a swim session - yeah I said it

• Options
    Well can't say I have anything useful to add but at least where I swim the transgressions don't go as far as what some have listed above.
  • Options
    I’ve got nothing....except it’s in Quebec so not really Canada? 
  • Options
    One of my worse stories is when I used to go to the 24hr fitness during lunch for my runs. 

The locker room had a top and bottom locker configuration, so two rows all the way through. 

Well, some completely buck nekked guy thought it would be okay to stand on the bench and plank/bridge over to his locker, with his junk hanging free. Keep in mind, this was the first section of lockers when you walked into the locker room, so you got more than an eyeful when you first came into the locker room.

Not to mention the frequent times men used the hair dryer to dry their mirkins. Ewww..
  • Options
    Pffffft: #mirkins  LOL'd.  Literally.  My day is complete. Thank you.     :p