Home Announcements 🎙
Options

[BETA] Team Race Database Information

edited February 25, 2020 5:24PM in Announcements 🎙
Super pleased to announce the very fragile, precious, first version of a Team Race Database. 

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO (4') BEFORE PROCEEDING

https://endurancenation.wistia.com/medias/c8in3snasu?embedType=iframe&seo=false&videoFoam=true&videoWidth=400

Here's the Help Site:

It's still a baby, so be nice!  www.endurancenation.us/help

**Here's More Info on the Race Database**

Now when you enter information into the My Season Tab it will populate this sheet (takes about a minute to refresh). 

Members can now search by race name (Wisconsin) and user name (McCrann).
If you want to do an advanced search, such as all folks in 70.3 Wisconsin, simply use "" around both words like this: "70.3 Wisconsin" and you'll find what you need. 

You can export / copy the information.
Or toggle the commands to view up to 100 rows of data. Go crazy. But don't go public...this is Team Info and we expect you to keep it internal to Endurance Nation.

Only Want to Update Your Team Info (Not Get Coach Input)?
Please check the "Do Not Process" option in the form. Not everyone wants a Season Roadmap...and I don't want to do it if you don't want it!  :D  Thanks in advance!

We will maintain this database behind the scenes to remove old data when you resubmit. 
But what you see is only as good as what folks send in...if Tri Timmy never updates his races...then they won't be updated. Sidenote: Shame on you super lazy Tri Timmy!

We will likely have new rules at some point...such as purging submissions that are more than 12 months old, but we'll get there.

As always, thanks!

~ Coach P

Comments

• Options
    @Abbey Bonner you are my fav for even checking on it!!!!!!
  • Options
    @Coach Patrick  I looked at it this morning and when I entered my name my comments from my season planner were in there. Assuming that is public? Not hiding anything but was surprised it was there.
  • Options
    Looks good, um, except I’m doing Lake Placid and not Louisville  :D
  • Options
    Wasn't seeing anything listed for 2018  IM 70.3 Muncie.  I resubmitted my Season Info (and choose *** Do Not Process ****) to see if that would force an update. 
  • Options
    This is great (and you know how to spell my name correctly!  o:) )
    if I type in wisconsin, don't i get the info for people doing both the full & the 70.3? anyway to delinate the 140.6 in future information collection?
  • Options
    @Alicia Chase The data is taken from what you chose...I can't tell you what to choose...

@Jason Veith - There has been an issue with the formulas overwriting...I think I have fixed it (you are now in, regardless).

@Scott Dinhofer - yes, it shows all wisconsins is that's all you type in. This tells me you didn't watch the intro video ^above^.  Now if you search for "ironman Wisconsin" (with quotes) you'll only get folks doing that race. 
  • Options
    Hmm..  Still now showing anything for 2018 for Muncie.  

I do see my name listed!! so that's a step in the right direction!! (except it is still the old season plan, so it looks like that may not have updated yet.)

• Options

@Scott Dinhofer - yes, it shows all wisconsins is that's all you type in. This tells me you didn't watch the intro video ^above^.  Now if you search for "ironman Wisconsin" (with quotes) you'll only get folks doing that race. 
    i got flustered when you used me as your example & spelled my name correctly  :o
  • Options
    edited December 12, 2017 5:06PM
    @Coach Patrick Ok, so I guess you're saying that I selected the wrong race when I did my season road map. There doesn't seem to be any way for my to correct this in the Team Race Database. So, I went back to the Season Road Map and resubmitted it with the correct race. **Sorry, ignore my first submission. Trying to do too many things at once. I already have a season road map from you. 
  • Options
    @Coach Patrick , thanks for putting this together & the video! I already had completed a TSR on 1/22/18, and when I search "Peters" I could see that one of my races was in the database as a result (Steelhead 70.3).

I'm pretty sure I included more races in that original submission, but I do know that I left one off accidentally (AC 70.3).

I just resubmitted Season info with all my races and clicked "do not process, just updating my season," so I will be interested to see if and when my other races show up in the database.

Thanks!
  • Options

How can you add a race that is not listed? If I select "Other," I'm not asked to enter info.

Thanks!