Home General Training Discussions
Options

Accessing weekly audio/video clips associated with Training program on mobile device?

Hi,

This summer, I loved listening to the brief audio clips related to each week's training (the ones that appear under "Weekly Training Resources" in the upper right hand corner of our training plan page). But I typically listened to them on my mobile device.

Sometime in the fall, the view of our training plan on the mobile device changed. I like the view, but I cannot figure out how to access the audio clips that are specific for that week. Even when I click "full site" at the bottom, when I try to navigate back to my training plan page on my mobile device, it forces me to the mobile view (without the audio/video links).

Has anyone else run into this problem (is it really a problem, or am I missing something? :) )?

More importantly, has anyone found a way to access those weekly audio resources on a mobile device (I am on an iPhone; 7, I think)?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I have an Android phone and when that happens to me I tap the browser menu (3 vertical dots) and select Desktop Site. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Hi @Derrek Sanks , thanks!

I should've mentioned I'm on an i-phone. The closest thing I can find to that is clicking the "full site" link. That takes me to the EN homepage (like the desktop site). That works for some things. But then when I try to open my plan, it takes me to the mobile view of my plan.

Does your android allow you a desktop view of the plan page too?
  • Options
    Yes. The menu button I mentioned is on the Internet Brower, not the EN page. See picture for what I get when I tap the menu button. I'm not familiar with Apple phones. 

• Options
    BRILLIANT @Derrek Sanks ! I should've looked harder. I really appreciate your persistence! Another Q&A point for you!

I looked more extensively in a menu in the web browser that i use a lot, but I had never noticed or seen the option you described. I am in Safari on my iPhone and we have a button called "Request Desktop Site."

It worked! Thanks a million!
  • Options
    Glad I can help!
  • Options
    @Larry Peters @Derrek Sanks .... you are a legend :-) .. this has been bugging me for about 6 months & now after finding that menu, it works on my iPhone.  yehaa thanks.
  • Options
    So glad to hear I wasn't the only one @KARL BONNER ! :)